The tutorial had great points and I agree that these 7 1/2 habits are excellent for lifelong learning. Most of the habits are ones that I find myself doing daily and really have no problem with. Whether people realize it or not, almost everything they do is a learning experience.
The easiest of the 7 1/2 habits for me is to play. I'm a nanny when I'm not in school, and I love relaxing and playing with the children. I like to do anything that requires movement and little worrying, especially when I'm stressed out about something. This is a good way for me to let off steam. The hardest of the habits for me is probably having a learning toolbox. This is because, honestly, I've never heard of it. I'm not totally sure what it is, there wasn't much explanation.
You have one, but you don't realize it. Your toolbox is simply tips, tricks and tools you have learned over time that work in different situations. A personal example for you would be things you learned that work for the children you nanny when they have a melt down. Each persons toolbox is a different size because of their experiences and age. I hope this helped.
ReplyDeleteThat did help! For whatever reason when I saw the word toolbox, I thought of an actual toolbox. Thinking about it now, that really doesn't even make sense that people would have an actual toolbox of learning tools. Thanks!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete