Friday, November 2, 2012

Thing 13: Zoho vs Google.

Personally, I prefer Google Docs over Zoho Writer. The interface of Google Docs seems easier to navigate and simpler. Something I really like about Google Docs that I didn't noticed about Zoho Writer is that Docs saves automatically every few seconds or when the user makes a change. I find that awesome, because I'm the person who will write an entire essay without saving and accidentally click the close button or unplug my laptop causing me to lose the entire paper. Something very good about both sites is that the user can access them from any computer anywhere.Using a service, such as Google Docs or Zoho Writer, can be very helpful for teachers. If a student if absent, for whatever reason, the teacher can make the assignments available through the website without worrying about emailing them to multiple students.


No comments:

Post a Comment