Monday, October 8, 2012
Thing 10: RSS Feeds.
I don't have much experience with RSS feeds... actually this is my first time messing with them. I can see where they would be useful, but I can also see where they would be annoying. For teachers who follow educational blogs - or any blogs for that matter- RSS feeds would be useful because every post from every blog would be right there. They would be able to quickly find that one post that has that one project or idea, which they think would be awesome in their classroom. On the other hand, when following a ton of blogs, the bloggers update on different schedules and therefore, the RSS feed would constantly be updating and it might be hard to keep up with. Personally, I don't think I'm going to be using RSS feeds anytime soon; they seem overwhelming and slightly confusing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment