Monday, October 8, 2012

Thing 11: Finding Good Feeds.

Finding good blogs to follow can be very simple. Using the Google blogs search, I quickly find multiple blogs that are of interest to me. I found it easiest by just searching a topic. Broad simple searches come up with a large amount of results, while more complex and specific searches come up with a smaller amount. You can truly find anything with Google. The one I found most confusing was Technorati. I found the site a little confusing to navigate and really didn't find as many results on it as I found on Google blogs search.

While searching for blogs to add to my RSS feed, I looked for recipes, do-it-yourself projects, and teacher/educational blogs. Another way to finds blogs of your interest is to look at the people who comment on the blogs you already read. Users tend to comment on things to relate to them. I've found some of the best blogs that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment