The online image generator I used for both of my pictures is Image Chef. The sticky notes would be helpful as reminders in the classroom. I choose a sign and put "halfway there!" on it, because the semester is halfway over. Image Chef has a variety of pictures that a user can choose to personalize, and each picture has different options; some have more than others. I think online image generators would be useful in the classroom. Teachers could use them to creatively display important thoughts or rules for the students in lower grades. Students could use them for assignments or projects. Personally, I think they are fun to mess around with, especially the ones where users can change the effects on text. I was hoping to use one, but I couldn't get it to work :( Overall, online image generators are an awesome tool that can be used for great things in the classroom.


No comments:
Post a Comment