Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thing 6: YouTube.

The site I choose to explore was YouTube. I was super excited to see it on the list, because I use this site on a daily basis. YouTube can be used for many different things: listening to music, figure out how to do something, watching funny videos, and there's even videos for teachers to use in the classroom. Teachers can find ideas for lessons, ways to set up their classroom, and general helpful videos. Students can use YouTube videos for research and projects. It's amazing how a simple website can have so many different uses.

1 comment:

  1. Although some people might think that YouTube is an unorthodox source of information and can be unreliable. Despite this YouTube can be very helpful, especially for teachers. YouTube can be used as a teaching reference during class on how to do a particular activity or as a reference to something such as a historical event. YouTube can also be a learning tool to assist students that learn better visually than they do audibly.

    ReplyDelete