Saturday, October 6, 2012

Thing 8: Flickr Mashups.

Twenty-Nine Palms Letter C letter R e letter A letter T Rubber Stamp Letter E

Flickr mashups are really neat! I used Spell with Flickr to create this. A teacher could use them in the classroom to display important words creatively, and this would get the students' attention. Students could also use this to spell out something for a project. Other than that, I don't know what purpose it would serve in the classroom. I think more people would use it for personal use. Creating a mashup with your own photos would be really awesome, because it would have a lot more meaning to the person, than using random pictures found online.

I think sharing photos online is a great idea! It's a good way for friends or families to stay in touch with one another when they don't live close. If a person is a photographer, its a good way to get their work seen by a lot of people. However, people do have to be careful when sharing pictures online.

No comments:

Post a Comment